Labour Law Department
The Labour Law Department at 1961 Abogados y Economistas advises companies and workers on all matters that arise in the area of labour relations and Social Security, defending their interests before the relevant courts. It also defends the interests of our clients before Labour Inspectorates and on matters of health and safety.
- Labour contracts of all forms
- Special labour relations (executive personnel, domestic staff and professional sports people)
- Employment regulation: redundancy plans, etc.
- Collective conflicts and strikes
- Collective agreements, special agreements.
- Processing retirements.
- Processing short-term and permanent occupational disabilities.
- Preparing audits and reports.
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Conciliation before the Mediation, Arbitrage and Conciliation Service
- Legal defence in litigious proceedings before all the relevant courts