1961 Abogados y Economistas has an extensive commercial tradition that has guaranteed the unequivocal consolidation of its Corporate law department. Expert professionals are assigned to advise and help in the development of each company - irrespective of its type or nationality - at the service of national and international clients alike.
Department members advise on all areas of corporate and commercial activity, acts of company law, contracts and commercial disputes. Always under the premise of an accessible, personalised management, while taking into account the temporary, personal context in which this is carried out, and not forgetting the importance these actions may have for the client in the future.
Our activity is not limited to consultancy, as we also offer mediation, intervention and defence before the courts or arbitral institutions, both nationally and internationally.
Of particular note are our activities in advising and offering legal defence in matters of Industrial and Intellectual Property, and also advertising.
Forming part of the international network PRIMERUS enables us to carry out our activity beyond our borders, thanks to the continuous immediate support of more than 2,000 lawyers spanning the five continents.
Corporate advice and company law:
- Incorporation of companies
- Amendments to articles of association
- Board secretary services
- Attending board meetings
- Corporate governance
- Duties and liability of directors
- Partner agreements
- Associative contracts
- Commercial, agency, distribution, franchise and supply contracts
- Guarantee contracts
- Contracts for intangible assets (edition, exhibition, licence)
- Contracts for the exchange of material goods
- Finance contracts
- Works contracts
- General terms and conditions
Litigation and Insolvency:
- Challenging Company Articles of Association
- Directors’ liabilities
- Legal proceedings regarding patents, trademarks, commercial names, designs, copyright, domain names, unfair competition
- Insolvency proceedings
- Contesting and recognition of credits
- Enforcement of creditor rights
- Restructuring companies in crisis
Industrial and Intellectual Property:
- Trademarks and trade names
- Design and image rights
- Patents and utility models
- Trade secrets